125. absolutely gorgeous weather that makes the park fun again
126. being able to to be sick in peace -- without having to worry about my baby
127. a spirit of peace when something doesn't go my way
128. free groceries
129. celebrating a friend's brithday
130. being given "time off"
131. seeing the positive in a negative situation
132. a new baby days from being born
133. a morning to reconnect with God
134. Valentines candy that's finally been eaten
135. putting the boy in flip flops
136. midnight snuggles with my boy
137. grocery store kisses
138. seeing things in perspective
139. selling most of my stuff at the consignment sale
140. hearty laughter
141. freshly shaved legs (doesn't happen often in February)
142. a good couponing week
143. making fun plans
144. a little head that rests on my chest
145. really good garlic rolls
146. lots and lots of jibber jabber
147. extra money left over from the grocery budget = date night
148. fresh laundry
149. the raspy little voice that repeats, "See?"
150. long nap times
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
What are you thankful for this week? You can post in the comment section below if you don't have a blog to post to!