Today I'm picking up where I left off last week.
I'm thankful for:
85. announcements of new babies everywhere I turn
86. my son's obsession with reading books in my lap
87. acknowledgement from a former student for being a teacher who made a difference
88. finding graham crackers in the sock drawer
89. reassurance that the four teeth that are making my baby miserable will come in soon
90. rocks that don't taste good and therefore discourage the boy from eating them
91. renewed energy and hope to face what's before me
92. driving with the sunroof open -- in January
93. beautiful truths found in childrens books
94. a happy husband
95. the baby gate at the top of the stairs that gives me peace of mind
96. words of encouragement sent from God at the most perfect time
97. discovering new tickle spots
98. joy that only comes from loving Jesus
99. inpromptu story time in the linen closet
100. God allowing me to see a little bit of the why in His plan
101. to ability to learn from my mistakes
102. a supportive husband who loves even when he doesn't understand
103. a little bit of "me" time
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
What are you thankful for this week? You can post in the comment section below if you don't have a blog to post to!