Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Special Way To Celebrate

Cohen is 16 months old today.

I'll share my letter to him sometime next week, but today I wanted to share Cohen's first Sonic experience.


A corn dog and a cup of water becomes 10 times more fun when you eat it in the car (with 90s music blaring) and like a big boy. No cutting up lunch in small bites. No water in a sippy cup. Nope, we're 16 months old now. Practically a grown up.


Don't let the age fool you though, sometimes he still likes to play around. Corn dog in the toes? Don't say you haven't thought about it before.


The last couple of weeks, I've been shocked at how quickly this boy is growing up and learning and doing for himself. I know I say it every month, but this time right now is my favorite stage so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please!