Friday, June 29, 2012

In 15 years, I'll remember only one thing about today

Sooooo ... today was a little warm. At one point, the thermometer in my car reached 112 degrees. And while I don't exactly think it really got thaaaaat hot, I will say I perspired today. Just a bit.


I saw a bunch of funny stuff all over Facebook about the heat. These were my favorites:






We survived the heat today by spending the majority of our time indoors, hopping from one air conditioned store to another. Oh yeah, and Icees. Someone discovered Icees today.


And just because we're expecting to surpass the record for high temperatures tomorrow, we decided to go even further down south to visit with some family. Makes perfect sense, huh? I'm just hoping our tires don't melt on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please!