I'm taking part in something called the Joy Dare. You should read about it. And you can read more about it here.
And if you're in the market to buy me a gift because Valentine's Day is coming up, or my birthday is in 8 months, or because it's Thursday, you can be confident One Thousand Gifts is a book I'd literally swoon over.
OK, now that that's taken care of, I'm going to pick up where I left off last week.
I'm thankful for:
22. a bank account that always has just enough in it to get us by
23. a week's supply of fresh milk and Diet Coke
24. a refreshed heart
25. being told, "I'm proud of you."
26. knowing people pray for me
27. fresh vegetables for dinner
28. a moon that hid itself behind the clouds
29. Asher Bracelets and the reminder to pray without ceasing
30. sweet women who share Thursday mornings with me
31. listening to the baby sing himself to sleep
32. cheery things on a gloomy day
33. looking back and recognizing God's hand
34. Bible study messages given just for me
35. realizing how poorly the old washer cleaned my clothes now that the new one is doing a fantastic job
36. a sweet sidekick who never leaves my side
37. feeling understood and accepted
38. a smiling face
39. compliments on my appearance
40. peace in the hard times
41. giving hearts
42. peaceful naps
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
What are you thankful for this week? You can post in the comment section below if you don't have a blog to post to!