By the time 2012 comes to an end, I hope to have listed 1000 things I'm thankful for. Some things will be big, others will be small. All will be precious gifts I want to remember. So here's my start:
1. God's artistry.
2. Good blogs that challenge me to be better.
3. Being wanted by my husband.
4. A long-anticipated hair cut.
5. Doors that don't remain closed forever.
6. Watching my boy with his daddy. And watching his daddy with him.
7. Snacks like Nutrigrain bars that make my baby stop long enough to eat without putting up a fight.
8. Fresh starts and new beginnings.
9. Clean floors to walk on.
10. I'm thankful for thank yous.
11.Oswald Chambers in my inbox.
12. Easy dinners that satisfy my family.
13. Sunshine and mild weather in January.
14. Playing with fun Christmas presents.
15. Realizing that my baby is actually understanding what I'm saying to him.
16. A new job and new hope. I love watching God take care of my family.
17. Grace and mercy. It's sweetest when you don't deserve it.
18. I love yous.
19. The gift of family heirlooms.
20. What I see through my camera's viewfinder.
21. The generosity of my church. These coats and blankets will really be a blessing to the homeless.