So I'm hoping that participating in a link up each week will help to keep me accountable. Eh, let's just enjoy Week 1, shall we?
1. I think it's ironic that the topic of the week was fresh start since the week started out as anything but. That's a hole in my hallway wall. Put there by my husband and father-in-law. The new washing machine is heavy and hard to cart upstairs, so I've heard.
2. My mess of a living room floor 24 hours after Chirstmas. It's kinda organized now.
3. The new beauties. Merry Christmas to me. Ho ho ho and falalalala. Dada has spent the entire week making me a beautiful laundry room. This was the beginning stages of all the beauty.
4. Baby getting squaky clean and loving bubbles.
5. The best errand-running companion I've ever had.
6. The view going down South.
7. New Year's Eve post-sunset at my in-laws. Isn't God the best artist?