Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Heart Jesus video and I Heart Faces edit

Have you seen this? Amy shared it on her blog the other day, and I can't get it out of my mind.


_________________________________________________________________________________

On another note, I'm participating in another photo editing challenge. This time it's with I Heart Faces. And let me tell you, I'm a scared little schoolgirl right about now. These people are real-deal amazing photographers.

Anyway, here's the photo SOOC (straight out of camera):
Adorable, huh? I think the photographer did an amazing job. I am loving the background.

Here's my edit:
And here's how I did it:
I rotated the photo to the left slightly, then cropped to get more of a focus on the baby. Then I opened the picture in Picnik (because Photoshop still scares me) and increased the exposure by 50%. I used the poloroid action, faded 60%, and then I boosted the colors of the image a little. And voila.

Comparision:

Whatcha think?


1 comment:

Comments? Yes, please!