Monday, April 1, 2013

Menu Planning Monday, v. 11


Happy April! we have a projected high of 71 today! The sun is shining and birds are chirping and I'm just dying to get myself outside.

We had a great Easter weekend over here. Cohen thoroughly enjoyed everything about his Easter, complete with the 6 chicks that showed up in his Easter basket. I'm not even kidding. Chicks. How is it that my mom wouldn't buy me a tree frog when I was a kid, but she buys my child baby chickens?! We'll just chalk it up to her being a good grandmother, expecially since she already had a plan for giving those chickens to another family once Easter was over. Whew. Dodged a bullet on that one.

The boy and I may be recovering from a bit of a candy high over here. We're a little sluggish and slow-to-go this morning. And to be honest? Not really seeing us making it to the grocery store today. The park? Oh yeah, we'll get there, though.

Here's what we're eating this week:


Monday
Takeout pizza and breadsticks

Tuesday
Ham and Broccoli Quiche using leftover Easter ham
Leftover Easter dinner sides

Wednesday
French Fries

Thursday
Friday
Youth Ministry trip to Gatlinburg

Saturday
Youth Ministry trip to Gatlinburg

Sunday
Will I even be alive after a weekend with 30 teenagers?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please!