Linking up with Curious Georgi this week for Thankful Thursday
1. I am thankful for consignment. I participated in a very large consignment sale this week, and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire experience.
Here's my pile of things to sell:
And here's what I bought:
2. I am thankul for God's wisdom and timing. He is the great orchestrator; I just wish I always appreciated that in the moment.
3. I am thankful that I am able to provide "new" toys for my son to play with. Watching him play with and enjoy them makes my heart happy.
He loves his new tunnel
and his tricycle horse
4. I am thankful for God's healing. He is doing mighty things in healing Caden's heart. Seeing what God is doing in that family's life alone is enough to fill up an entire Thankful Thursday post.
5. I am thankful that even though there are babies all over the world who are really sick and need healing, God still has time to hear my prayers and heal my baby. On Saturday, Cohen came down with a fever that really wiped him out. We were out of comission all day on Sunday. Having a sick baby is not fun. Thankfully, he's better now, but here he was on Sunday:
6. I am thankful for soap. Look at yesterday's Wordless Wednesday, and you'll understand why.
7. I am thankful that I am surrounded by people who care about and love me and my family. I've asked God to remove people from my life who don't have good intentions towards us, and I can see Him working.
8. I am thankful for my grocery shopping trip yesterday. We have a tiny grocery budget and rely heavily on couponing. The past few months haven't been great coupon-wise, and I have felt like I wasn't saving much money. Yesterday's trip was encouraging. We saved 50% off our grocery bill at Kroger. It felt good.
9. I am thankful for peace of mind.
10. I am thankful for moments like these. I mean, doesn't it just melt your heart?
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
What are you thankful for this week? You can post in the comment section below if you don't have a blog to post to!