Monday, March 25, 2013

Menu Planning Monday, v.10

Here we are: the last week of March. The first full week of Spring. And it's freezing outside.

Um, where is the sunshine?!

The last week of the month also means I'm having to be a bit more tightfisted in the grocery store. I've got about $50 to spend this week on dinners and the other stuff we need to get through the week. It's going to be tight, and I'm not going to lie: I am kicking myself a bit for buying that giant $30 box of diapers at Sam's last week. But then again, knowing I don't have to worry about diapers for over a month does feel pretty good, too.

One thing I'm not kicking myself over is buying those packs of ground turkey on sale last week -- they are sure to come in handy this week!

Here's what we're eating this week:


Monday
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Dinner Rolls

Tuesday
Wednesday
Meatloaf Sandwiches on Homemade French Bread
Roasted Potatoes

Thursday
Zucchini and Squash
Dinner Rolls

Friday
Sleepover at Nana and Papa's house

Saturday
Kitchen's closed

Sunday
Easter Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please!