Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Party

There are fewer things in my life so precious as watching my son play with his friends. They are usually sweet, sometimes sassy, but they are always able to have fun together. And when you add Daddy into that mix? Just go ahead and stop my heart. So, for that reason, today was a pretty great day.

The last of Cohen's best buddies turned 2 last week, and today we celebrated her day at The Little Gym. And what fun we had! I love that place, and I'm 100% positive that Cohen loves it, too. He loves the songs, he loves the activities, he loves that every time he goes, there's always cake (that's my boy!).

When his feet hit the red mat, they started running, and they didn't stop until his little body ran out of energy. This has been a huge month of development for Cohen, and we were able to see some of his new skills in action. Jumping? Check. Front flips? Oh yeah. Running? Done and done.




Eating cake and drinking juice out of a box? Like I even had to ask.



I am so thankful for the friends who have come into our lives. The mommas are so special to me, and I just adore their babies. We really are so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Cohen hanging from the bar! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please!