Friday, July 13, 2012

A Vlog. About cussing (and other things).

Well, now I went and did it. A video blog.

And is it just me, or is it completely nightmarish to see your own face and hear your own voice ? There is definitely a reason why I like to be behind the camera. But you can't deny how adorable that boy is... even when profanity is spewing from his mouth.

Did that catch your attention? My sweet boy cussing? Yup. And I'm pretty sure I taught him how.

Before you call DFACS, watch the video :)


1 comment:

  1. I just happened across this post! LOVE IT! Cohen is just too adorable for words! And there are days that I'm grateful we live in a country that English is not the first language because Aiden's favorite word is Truck and it in no way sounds nice when he says it and he says it all day long. Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please!