Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I have so much to be thankful for, it's pretty ridiculous, really. I have the best job in the world, a supportive family, a loving husband, and a beautiful, healthy, and happy son.

God has blessed us tremenduously this year. I was able to stop working so that I could stay home with Cohen. New friendships were formed, and other friendships were strengthened. We have been given wonderful opportunities for success. Our ministry has grown and is thriving. The Lord is giving me multiple outlets to use my talents.

We are healthy. My husband and I are still very much happily married. We eat well. We laugh.

Of course there have been some rough patches this year, but I am emerging and am (hopefully) a better person for it.

We've spent the day preparing for the next few days. We had a meatless meal (eggplant parm) in anticipation of all the goodness we'll stuff in our faces tomorrow (I've got my stretchy pants already laid out). We cleaned the house because that just seems to be what we do right before a holiday. I've got my Black Friday (Thursday?) shopping list prepared. We've got a babysitter for the little guy so we can shop to our heart's content.

We are ready.

I hope you enjoy a fabulous Thanksgiving surrounded by those you love and who love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please!