Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Toys and Turkey Shirts

Today is a bit of a slow one. It's rainy, and we're feeling lazy over here. Like, let's not get out of our pajamas today kind of lazy. I'm pretty sure the boy is OK with that.

He's busy playing with all his new birthday presents. This boy is on toy overload, and I love watching him go from one thing to the next. His favorite this morning has been this toy wagon. It's supposed to just hold Legos, but Cohen is determined to take a ride, too. Hmmm. Looks like we need to get the boy a real wagon for Christmas. Poor thing.


I know I say this all the time, but Cohen is at a really fun age right now. He's thinking and learning and doing things on purpose. We're really getting a glimpse at just how smart he is. Last night, we played with shapes for the first time. He picked up on the concept quickly. I love how proud of himself he is (please excuse the poor camera handling -- I have to hide the camera these days or else all you'd see is a giant eye or a tongue).



I'm also playing around. A few days ago, I made this Pinterest-inspired turkey shirt for the boy. Cohen was uber cute wearing it yesterday. When he saw it for the first time, he broke out in giggles, so I'm thinking he likes it.

And this morning, I sat down at the sewing machine and made this turkey shirt for a friend of mine. And the more I look at it, the more I'm convinced Cohen needs one, too. You just can't have too many holiday shirts, you know?

Linking up with Paper Mama for Wordless(ish) Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please!