1. We enjoyed the most wonderful Thanksgiving last week. Great family time and lots of delicious food. And Cohen loved it. For my wiggly toddler who is always on the move, we managed to keep him in his high chair for over half and hour as he devoured his dinner.
2. Travis and I, along with his mom, his brother, and his girlfriend (the brother's girlfriend, not Travis's girlfriend. Because that would be weird, don't you think?) spent Thanksgiving night participating in Black Friday madness. You can read about the experience here. So much fun. I look forward to it every year.
3. We spent Saturday morning taking family pictures. I'm not sharing them here because some loved ones may receive some as Christmas gifts. But here is one of the bloopers that I just think is hilarious.
1. This morning, the boy and I headed out to the craft store with the intention of stopping by the library on the way home for story time. It was raining, and I didn't have an umbrella. The boy was incredibly cranky and desperately needed a nap. I got incorrect directions to the library and ended up driving in circles for a good 15 minutes. We didn't make it to story time, thus standing up our friends who were expecting to meet us there.
2. Cohen's getting a molar. That thing will be the death of all of us.
1. I've mentioned Asher bracelets before. They are being sold to raise funds to pay for surgeries for babies in Uganda. The goal at the beginning was to raise enough money for one surgery. They've raised enough for three so far. God is good!
1. Baby Ward (the inspirition for Asher bracelets) is back in the hospital due to an infection. He's doing well, but he still needs all the prayers of healing he can get. And his parents would appreciate prayers as well.
2. We're getting ready to head back to downtown Atlanta to minister to the homeless. We're collecting coats, blankets, sleeping bags, and other warm items to distribute. Please pray that we collect enough to give out to everyone we talk with, especially the children. Most importanlty, please pray that God will begin to work on the hearts of people we will meet.