As we approach Thanksgiving, I've got a lot, like alotalot to be thankful for. I try to express my gratitude every day, but somehow it all still manages to pile up on me. And humble me.
So, in no particular order, here are 10 things I'm thankful for today:
1. I'm thankful for my husband. He works so hard to provide for our family and serve God. I am so proud of him and what he's accomplished. I love that he puts others and their feelings before himself (ok, sometimes I hate that about him, too). I love that he's such an amazing leader for our family.
2. I'm thankful for such a happy baby. I love his smiles when he wakes up in the mornings. I live for his giggles. That boy just exudes joy.
3. I'm thankful that God delivers His plan even when I doubt or become discouraged or try my best to change it.
4. I'm thankful for little gifts that remind me just how much people care.
5. I'm thankful for people who tell it to me like it is instead of smiling and pretending everything's OK.
6. I'm thankful for ministry.
7. I'm thankful for my mess of a living room. I love that I have to watch where I step so that I don't step on toys.
8. I'm thankful that my son is learning and growing and is beginning to really interact with me.
9. I'm thankful that we have hope.
10. I'm thankful that God gives my family what we need to provide for ourselves and also to give to others.
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
What are you thankful for this week? You can post in the comment section below if you don't have a blog to post to!