Friday, February 8, 2013

25 Week Bumpdate


How far along? 25 weeks. Woot.

How big is baby? Baby is about 9 inches long and weighs about 1.7 pounds. He's about the size of an eggplant. 

Movement: Yup, this is one active baby. He has been getting hiccups a lot this week, and I'm feeling a lot more nudges that feel like shoulders and elbows during times that his feet aren't kicking. At my midwife appointment today, he's still head-down and pretty low. You can totally see kicks through my shirt now :)

Sleep: Sleep is not an issue with this momma.


Best moment this week: 24 week midwife appointment on Thursday -- his heart sounds good and momma is looking good weight and blood pressure wise. I was a little worried about my blood pressure since I've had some little episodes this week, but my midwife said all is normal and I'm pretty perfect right now. Stay away, pre-eclampsia!


Miss Anything? Not really -- looking forward to May!

Food cravings: All I can think about this week is cheeseburgers. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing making me nauseous, but I have had a few episodes this week where I've felt lightheaded and dizzy. I need to remember to breathe and not lock my knees when I stand.

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Nothing, just some annoying Braxton Hicks contractions.

Belly Button in or out? In. Getting shallower and shallower.

Wedding rings on or off? Wedding band is way too tight, so it's off. Engagement ring is holding out though.

Mood: Feeling pretty good. Lots of laughs and very few tears this week.

Looking forward to: Monday I will be buying all of baby boy's summer clothes! Consignment sales rule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please!