Wednesday, February 20, 2013

26 Week Bumpdate

I'm just going to go ahead and say there's not going to be a belly picture this week. I'm 2 days away from 27 weeks, and I still don't have one. Let's chalk it up to laziness.


How far along? 26 weeks and 4 days.

How big is baby? From head to toe, baby is about 14 inches long and is weighing a little over 2 pounds. Whoa.  He's about the size of a cucumber.

Movement: I noticed a lot more jerking and shaking going on in there this week. And some kicks up by my ribs.

Sleep: Sleeping hard but still feeling exhausted throughout the day. I have been waking up in the night with leg cramps and bathroom runs, but I always crash when I get back in bed. Saturday night, I woke up starving just before 4AM. I managed to drift back off to sleep where I dreamed about a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's. Seems the little dude was hungry.


Best moment this week: Consignment sale shopping! I bought all of baby brother's summer wardrobe, a double stroller, and some random baby supplies. I've also started nesting a bit. It's driving me crazy that baby doesn't have any furniture yet, so all those clothes that I folded and placed neatly on the floor in his room? They all got washed and folded and placed neatly on his floor again last night. I don't like the thought of his nice clean baby clothes sitting on the floor

Miss Anything? Not really -- looking forward to May!

Food cravings: bacon cheeseburgers, cheese, things that aren't good for me in general. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: I think this pregnancy just gives me a continuous churning feeling in my stomach. Nothing I can't power through, though.

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: The beginnings of nesting and lots of Braxton Hicks.

Belly Button in or out? In. Getting shallower and shallower.

Wedding rings on or off? Wedding band is way too tight, so it's off. Engagement ring is holding out though.

Mood: Exhausted.

Looking forward to: A week of catching up on rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please!