Monday, September 19, 2011

Did y'all know I'm versatile?

Like khaki pants.

Or a chicken breast.

I have this bad habit of turning a compliment into an insult. I'm really good at it. Drives the hubby nuts.

I guess what I meant to say was Kasi over at Thoughts From Me thought enough about me to give me this nifty little award. Thanks, Kasi.
There are rules to this award...
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself on the post.
3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
4. Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you've picked for the award.

Here are seven things about me...
  1. I am not a morning person. At all. I actually don't survive well on less than 8 hours of sleep a day. So you can understand how thankful I am to have passed this need down to my baby. We may just be the laziest two people around. It's a gift.
  2. Since my pregnancy, I have developed a continuous craving for cheese. I'm sure that's my body telling me I'm deficient in some sort of essential vitamin or nutrient. I'm not one to listen to others, though. Expecially when not listening means I eat a ridiculous amount of cheese. It's ok -- I load up on the fiber.
  3. This thing kept me cooped up inside my house all day. It stalked the back door and lunged at me when I tried to go outside. We had to wait until the hubby came home to care of the situation ifyouknowwhatImean. I hate all things that scurry. The way I see it, if it scurries, it's up to no good.
  4. Now I'm paranoid there are 63829 other black and yellow devils crawling around my house.
  5. I use Google to diagnose myself whenever I have any sort of symptom. I had to take a break when Google told me I had feline leukemia. You can imagine my horror.
  6. Since I became a mom, I envision all sorts of horrific ways a person can die in every situation. I never really was much of a daredevil before, but this little newfound gift has put an end to ... well... everything.
  7. I hide goodies from my husband. I currently have a Twix bar hidden in a blanket in a basket on our bookshelf. Sometimes he finds them on accident, and I get really angry. I know, I am a horrible person.
I'm passing the glory onto 15 7 people (because I'm new at this):

3 comments:

  1. Hello Erica. Thank you for passing this award to me. And my apologies for this belated response. Hope you're having a good week.
    Blessings,
    Vilisi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Erica for the award. Its very encouraging!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please!