Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wordless Wednesday 5... with lots of words

Y'all, I'm being duped. And I know it. But at this moment, I don't care a bit -- because it's Fall outside. Fall, y'all. Glorious Fall.


It's the most beautiful thing I've seen all year.


The baby is wearing fleece footed pajamas. And he's not even sweating. My toes are cold, and I'm seriously considering bringing down the big snuggle blankets. I have regained the desire to turn my oven on again. I want to go apple picking. And the leaves are dying outside. Glorious Fall.


And, yeah, I know that we're still barely into September yet. And I know the weather forecast is calling for warmer temperatures next week ...


And I have been reminded more than once by my dear hubby that the turning leaves are probably just victims of a drought and not the upcoming season, but still. It's Fall this week.


And the members of this household are determined to enjoy it for as long as it will stick around.



1 comment:

  1. he or she looks to be enjoying the beautiful fall weather as much as me come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please!