Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday 5

Today I am thankful for

1. Being surrounded by genuinely good people.
2. Being part of a church that provides not only a bible study for women but also free childcare during that time. What an absolute blessing.
3. Watching my child's eyes light up when he sees me. It never gets old, and I don't know that it ever will.
4. The reminder of how big my God is. He's bigger than my problems, that's for sure.
5. It is the beginning of September and should be miserably hot, but I currently have the windows open and the AC turned off, and the thermostat is reading 76 degrees.
6. A sweet reminder that what I have is more than enough.
7. The courage to follow where I feel God leading me, even though I'm terrified of being there.
8. Sticky, slimy little fingers that pull me into a hug.
9. Being the only person in the world who knows the song that makes Cohen belly-laugh every time.
10. The overwhelming feeling of peace I have right now. I can't explain it other than by saying that God is good, and He supplies all my needs.


Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

What are you thankful for this week? You can post in the comment section below if you don't have a blog to post to!

1 comment:

  1. love your thankfuls this week!

    especially the belly laugh song---how sweet

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please!